The remaining span of the Gareau Bridge (61-46-01) collapsed ito the Lievre River last September. Work to dismantle that bridge began and stopped in 2007. One of the spans had been removed and the other one left over the river but uncovered and without siding. That span had fallen in September 2011 and should be removed in a near future to let ice and water flow next spring.
The Eustis Bridge (61-18-02) will be a number 2. Extensive repairs have been done at the bridge in 1998. A few years later the bridge is closed again and has remained closed for years. Last summer work began to reopen the bridge. The bridge has been dismanteled and salvaged pieces hauled to Rigaud, 200 km away. Only a few pieces have been saved. Most of the original wood was replaced in 1998. Less than 20% of the old structure will be reused (dark top pieces in picture). See the facebook page of Hamlet, the builder, for many pictures: http://www.facebook.com/HamletHeavyTimberwork.
The Warwick Bridge (61-04-06) privately owned since 1958 is back as a public building since 2005. Most of us have always seen that bridge in need of repairs. It is done. The bridge, known as the Perreault-Charbonneau bridge, has an official name; pont Perrault (check the spelling - no e), honouring the Deputy Minister J.E. Perrault and will be used as a rest area. The official opening was held in October.
Last October over 200 people came to the Powerscourt Bridge (61-27-01) to celebrate the 150th anniversary of the bridge. Music, old cars, food, speachs and a new plaque were part of the event. For many visitors it was the first time they saw all the work done on the bridge, including the shingled roof replacing the (not on a level) metal sheet one. The work was completed last year.