Waldport, OR, December 8, 2010 - The North Fork Yachats Covered Bridge is one of two local covered bridges to be restored through a grant from the National Historic Covered Bridge Program.
The project will cost $665,000, with approximately 10.27 percent, provided by Lincoln County.
The 42-foot bridge was built in 1938 to cross the North Fork Yachats River in one span using a Howe truss.
For the story and photo, go to: http://www.southlincolncountynews.com/v2_news_articles.php?heading=0&page=72&story_id=1695.
[Our thanks to Tom Keating for finding this story - Ed.]