October 8, 2008, Centerville, MI - The two-month Langley Covered Bridge restoration project is at its halfway point and the St. Joseph County icon is in its stripped-down state. Completion date is November 5. The 282-foot Langley covered bridge was built in 1887 in three spans using the Howe truss to cross the St. Joseph River.
For the story and a photo go to: http://www.sturgisjournal.com/homepage/x1985674318.
[Our thanks to Tom Keating for finding this article for us - Ed.]